10000+ Channels and Adults Channels and constantly being updated with new channels and 10000+VOD
Yes. Welcome to send an inquiry for a free test code. Test time is 24hours!
We will send you within 1-3 hours after you pay.
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal) and Crypto Currencies
You have 3-day money back guarantee.
You can text or call us in WhatsApp.
We will be online for all 24-7 to address your questions and problems .
WhatsApp: + 1 331 472 0417
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 15 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. Please check our IPTV setup tutorials to find the best solution for your case
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
* Did you give us the correct MAC address?
* Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
* Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
* Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
* If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
* If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
* If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
* If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
* Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesn’t work, we can cancel your service. Our customer’s satisfaction is most important to us.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service. Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
* Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
* Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
* Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
* Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 15.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.